- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We will endeavour to ensure that www.safeharbourhomecare.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make www.safeharbourhomecare.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of www.safeharbourhomecare.co.uk without notice. Should there be interruptions to service, we can take no responsibility for loss of service, data or loss of access to data or the site in general.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us and is protected under copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Safe Harbour Homecare’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.